Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update

Well, on Saturday evening my little girl fell and broke her collar bone! It has been a crazy week at our house, for sure! Even though she is feeling better, she still isn't able to go full force as usual.

With that being said, I am not taking any new appointments until the beginning of May. I've had the opportunity recently to photograph numerous sports teams, the seniors of BHS, and coming up is the BHS prom... and regular sessions on top of all that! To take on this load and to do it well requires more time and preparation on my end that is not allowing me to accept any more appointments for April. If you are interested in getting a session, contact me as soon as possible.

I'll leave you with an awesome shot of one of my baby planners who is 9 months old already. Kale you are a doll and the ladies are going to love you!